Kuwait American School offers admission to both Kuwaiti and International students. Successful completion of the school’s admission requirements is required. You may start the admission process by completing the school application form (download) and to submitting it with the below documents:
- 3 recent photographs of the student(passport size)
- Birth Certificate with copy
- Civil Identification with copy
- Guardian’s Civil ID with copy
- Father’s Nationality ( Kuwaitis ) with copy
- Father’s Passport and residency ( Non Kuwaitis ) with copy
- Grades for the last two school years with copy
Contact the school to set up an appointment for an interview and a standard assessment test, which is required for all grade level admissions.
After Acceptance students transferring from other schools must bring from previous school:
- Transfer Certificate
- Clearance Certificate
- Health Records
Students transferring from schools abroad must bring:
- A Final Report Card of the current year. The report must be stamped by the Kuwaiti Embassy from their country and by the Ministry of Private Education of Kuwait.
*Once the KAS Application Form has been completed, please note the following:
- Parents should verify that all the information stated on the application form is correct.
- Parents need to submit all required school documents in a timely manner.
- Parents are required to pay tuition fees on or before the due date.
- ِA Non-Refundable 100 KD fee is to be submitted with the application. If the student does not pass the assessment test, the application will be rejected and the registration fees refunded, after a deduction of 15 KD in assessment fees.
- ** Newly registered students are assessed on a continuous basis to ensure their prolonged success at KAS.
For more information about the Admissions procedures,
please contact the school's Registrar.
Phone: (965) 25720920 extn. 116 .